Nord lead A1 velocity problem

Hello! I have just bought a used nord lead A1! Sounds very good but some of the keys (two groups of four keys) do not have any velocity at all. I was wondering if it is worth sending back the synth (i have buyer protection) or if repairing the little contacts is worth taking the risk. I will be probably playing hundreds of live shows with the synth and it has to be reliable so should i repair it or not? Thanks in advance, a slightly un-amused A1 owner (at the moment :slight_smile: )

I personally would send it bac for a full refund and look for another seller with one for sale in mint condition or excelleny condition. The repairs can be very expensive and so can parts. Also it may take a long time to get it back from the repair shop. They may also have to order parts and they will jack up the price for any parts. Youโ€™re better off returing it and getting one in great condition. It may cost a little bit more but it will still be cheaper and faster then a repair. I wish you the best of luck!