Nord Stage Motherboard and Power Pack Replacement

Hello Syntaur, please I urgently need a replacement for Nord stage 3 Motherboard and power pack board?

Please kindly confirm to me its availability as it urgently needed.
Thanks am most grateful.
Regards

Doesn’t look like any of that parts is even mentioned - https://syntaur.com/nord_stage.html

They’re only about 2.5 years old - you won’t find any parts on syntaur just yet I think.

Why you need both mother board and power pack ?

The Nord stage 3 Keyboard mistakenly plugged on 220V instead of 110v. So therefore it didn’t power again. I troubleshoot it and found out that there’s a shoot out diode (burnt) on the power board. I replaced it with another one and also change the fuse.

I plugged it, then it powers up. I on nd off it for like 3 different times it powers and loaded to menu.

Then I unplugged it to fix back all the screws. After this i power it again but refuses to power on. At this time i don’t know what went wrong again.

I later install another diode on the power board, but this time when I power it on it shows a bit red light on the motherboard each time I power it on.

This time I don’t know what to do again. So I think maybe the motherboard is finally damaged but I don’t know if this is true.

So I need you guys help in what next to do on this Nord Stage 3 Keyboard.

Thanks for your reply