YDP-164 keyboard assembly broken

I just bought a used YDP-164 and a few keys are not working all right, I checked the back part of it and found out the plastic frame thing is fractured(as shown in the pictures), I checked the service manual of a similar model and it seems that it is called the ‘Keyboard assembly’? I’m not entirely sure if it’s the right part name as when I search online I can’t find the right replacement part. Can someone help me with the actual name of the part and where I might be able to buy one?

That plastic keybed chassis is what all of the keys and keybed parts mount onto. Getting another keybed (or ‘keybed assembly’) is the right answer. The keybed is available here:
Keybed, Yamaha, 88-note - Syntaur