Contact Spring Adapter for two springs

Wanted to check if anyone has seen the grey part of this key, knows what it’s called or better still, where one could buy it. It’s for an Elgam Carousel, the key itself is your standard 70s transistor organ key.
The key is smashed on top, hence I need the replacement.
The adapter piece is glued to the key, very sturdily, so an attempt to remove it will probably break off the attachment.