Ensoniq ASR-10 Keyboard Calibration Error

Hi,
I Have an Ensonq ASR-10 with the “Keyboard Calibration Error”
I recently changed the 10 pin connector between the two boards under the keyboardn but the problem persists.

tried to boot the unit withouth the cable between the motherboard and the keyboard, but the unit doesn’t boot up.
Is there a way to bypass the keyboard and use the unit via midi? Does anyone know the pinout of the cable that connects the motherboard to the keyboard?

Thank you
Flai

Have you tried using the unit via MIDI after the calibration failed? I think if it boots but the calibration fails the keyboard will just be disabled. This would leave you to be able use it through MIDI. I’m not positive of this but I think I have heard of that before. It’s worth a try

Did you test for dry joints where the ribbon mating blocks are soldered to the two boards? Did you find a satisfactory solution?

you have the check the board that rests under the individual keys. each one is a miniature circuit feeding to a processor, yes a MPU that communicates with the Mainboard MPU and the display MPU.

There are often breaks on the keybed circuit board. Its based on inductance. There are obvious test points that help you isolate breaks.