Ensoniq EPS Classic
I’m looking to replace a rare DOC chip on a Classic Ensoniq EPS. The one I’m looking for is the one with the green resistor network in the photo if anyone has seen one of these floating around. Thanks!
Ensoniq EPS Classic
I’m looking to replace a rare DOC chip on a Classic Ensoniq EPS. The one I’m looking for is the one with the green resistor network in the photo if anyone has seen one of these floating around. Thanks!
Correction: This chip is actually the Analog Output Control (AOC) IC that works in tandem with the Digital Oscillator Chip (DOC). In early 1988, Ensoniq modified the internal digital architecture and control timings of the SC77007CN to resolve bus-timing issues. So I have even less of a chance finding this custom chip, but if anyone out there has an old non-working EPS from early 1988, please message me.
G’day
I have two faulty EPS one stopped booting completely with some sort fault on the mainboard that isn’t the DOC2. The other one works but it has the DOC2 from the faulty one that works fine but the sound output is completely distorted. I sold my DOC2 to a friend that bought an EPS-M with the same fault, distorted output.
Thanks for the reply. I’ll message you!