Ensoniq ESQ-1 Power Supply Fuses

Just acquired a non-working Ensoniq ESQ-1 synth and it was missing the 5 fuses on the power supply board. Can anyone please inform me of the values for these fuses? They are labeled 1-5 on the schematic but I cant identify what value they should be. Also looks like cause of death on this synth was someone tried to add a internal battery mod with AA batteries and soldered in the wiring with the polarity backwards. Any idea what damage this would cause?

Thanks!

Need a bit more info about your unit. There were 2 different models built. One had a metal case and the other had a plastic case. You can recognize the plastic model as it’s power supply has cooling fins
protruding from the rear of the unit. Even the power supplies are slightly different. On my plastic model the red transformer wires feed (2) 2 amp fuses. The yellow wires feed (2) 1.5 amp fuses and the brown wires feed only (1) 1.5 amp GMA fuse. Good luck with your repair.
Pat

Thanks. I have the plastic case model and your assistance helped me figure out this issue. The synth now works and sounds great.

Glad to hear you got it working.
Cheers!
Pat