I want to replace the wood colored plastic part of a Yamaha YPG-625 with black

Hi. Does anyone know if I might be able to find black colored plastic pieces (or piece if it’s actually a single item) that is next to each side and the top of the keys to replace the wood colored piece[s]? I saw a Yamaha YPG-525 with black instead of wood colored plastic there. I wonder if that would fit on the YPG-625, or if could find a black piece like that whatever it is from that would fit the YPG-625 piano.

If not, do you think it would be easy to remove those pieces and paint them black? If so, what exactly is the material? Would just any paint for plastic work?

Thanks for reading this. Sorry I don’t say what I mean very well.