JP-8000 dead voices

Hello, I have a JP-8000 that’s been quite a headache and I’m at the end of my expertise with attempting to repair. I’ve replaced all of the capacitors on the board as they were all leaking and repaired a trace, but I have multiple dead voices. If I press the keys a bunch then sometimes I get a note out of it. When I do the sound test in the built in self test, none of the waveforms produce any sound except the “8 voices”, where I only hear the last two voices, and a clicking sound for the first 6 voices. Does anyone have any idea what this could be? Is it a dead/multiple dead DSPs? A faulty muting circuit? At least an idea of what I should check next? This is my dream synthesizer and it’s torn me apart that it hasn’t worked since I’ve gotten it