JUNO-D and cheap custom cases

Lookin at pickin one up locally,seller thinks its gold plated,but he now knows its a beginner board. Its not had a case,or covered so I expect it needs a cleaning and wanted to know if Syntaur had a battery holder [if needed/used] to avoid the solder process in the future and if a parts board or 6 existed in the Syntaur vaults. Maybe an owner manual copy and any problems/things i should test before purchase.Thanks. … GOTTA get my plug in here,… I FIX RHODES WURLI"S CP70 and more. Built these floor up complete a few times… I also build custom boxes and have pictureson my Korg CX-3, my roland vk7 in process…nothin fancy just solid,set up on the outside like a guitar amp with sweet Rhodes style latches,Any covering you want,Black tolex otherwise and foam lined BUT thats covered with some kinda obnoxious velvet or similar, to make one mine.easily removable… I keep em cheap, using recycled wood and locally sourced hardware.If you can think it up ,I can use it on a box. Would like to hear from Juno-d owners…