Key lubricant for Nord

Hello!
I’m doing a DIY project on a Nord keyboard with a Fatar key bed. I’m looking for the type of lubricant grease that is used on all the pivot points. It’s a white grease with the consistency of cookie dough, roughly, haha. Any thoughts? Thank you!

I have heard that white lithium grease works.

Don’t use any petroleum-product-based lubricant or any that does not explicitly say it’s safe for plastics. Lithium grease is typically petroleum-based. Check out Cait’s products.

a touch of silicone or a tiny brush of white oil in my opinion.please advise. . .

As NewNotes states, anything petrol based will ruin your keybed. Plastic guides will swell up using oil. I just finished a rebuild on a fatar TPS10 in my Korg SP100 and used a non-petroleum based silicon lubricant on each of the the guide posts very sparingly, just enough to get a thin film on each of the guides. It is working out really well. I used Permatex “Silicon Ceramic Extreme” brake lubricant. It’s $5.99 for a 1/2 tube at O’Reilly and it is way more than enough to do a complete 88 keys. It won’t ruin rubber or plastic.

Super Lube.