Korg Electribe EM-1 volume knob

I need to buy the master volume knob of a Korg Electribe EM-1 ( Korg Electribe EM-1 Repair Parts and Accessories - Syntaur ) But I cannot catch which one is the knob that works in that space. So, if anyone could help me would be amazing! Thanks!

Knob #4618 is the Volume knob (and it’s the same part for the other smaller knobs). I have updated the site to be more clear on this.


1 Like