Korg Electribe EMX-1 output jacks help

Hi! Ive got a Korg Electribe EMX-1 and I am hoping someone could help me figure out how to restore sound to the headphone jack which is only giving muffled noise in the left channel.
Also, the left/mono jack seems to have a short. It only gives sound in both sides when I jiggle the cable. Strangely the right jack is sending audio to the left channel.
I did replace the tubes recently, in hopes that these problems would be solved but no luck.
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!
(I’m in South Austin and frequently in New Braunfels for work.)

The EMX-1 uses switched stereo jacks, and for the Output jacks, it sounds like they might need replacing. The jiggling and right-to-left issues are likely either bad contacts within the jack or bad solder joints.

The muffled/absent signal in the headphone jack is probably a bad op amp, which will be a more difficult repair - both finding the faulty IC, and replacing it on the circuit board.

Thank you! I’m afraid these repairs are outside of my ability. Is this something that Syntaur would be able to help with? I’d be happy with any kind of stereo output.