Korg M1 DAC ribbon connector

When I was pulling off the DAC board on my M1 to get to the tactile switches, this connector for the ribbon cable separated from the board. I don’t know what the connector is called, and I haven’t been able to Google it. I’ve looked through the service manual and googled it there, but I still couldn’t figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated