Korg m1 (no sound, blank screen)

Hello guys, I have a KORG M1 and the main issue is that I have no sound, along with a blank screen, when I power it on, the screen lights up but nothing is displayed, also there is no sound. I tried testing a replacement screen and see if I get some message, but same result; blank screen. I already replaced 4 capacitors from the powerboard, (220 uf 25 v, each) but no luck. Any suggestions? thanks in advance!

Is the power supply putting out the correct voltages?

Sorry for the delay; about voltages… actually I tried another powerboard (wich I knew was tested and was working correctly) but no luck, so, so far what I tried is:

• a new screen
  • a new powerboard

but the main problems continue; blank screen and no sound

Hi, I got in a M1 with the same problem, did you ever fine out what the problem was?
Thanks

So far no luck, I’m starting to believe the problem is either in the mainboard or the converter board.

hey, I dont have anything useful to say, but Im having basically the same issue, but with a wavestation ex. my power supply is fine, and i also changed the screen. I hope you can find the issue. would maybe aid me in restoring the wavestation ex!

It turned out to be the motherboard, it was just dead, after replaced everything worked just fine. A friend of mine had the exact same issue with a Korg TR, dead white screen and no sound, the motherboard was replaced and again everything worked. This symptoms seem to be a good indicator that the motherboard is dead.