Korg sigma keyboard

Hi all. I have got hold of a korg sigma. Its in perfect working condition, but has one major problem. Its missing its keybed. It was a rare French one with an accordion button style keybed fitted.
I am trying to get hold of the standard 37 note keyboard, but its proving very dificult.
Does anyone have any information on this keybed, ie: anyone got one?? Or where to get one,?? Or has anyone got information on how the aftertouch works, and is it possible to use / modify another keybed to fit and work?
The resistor ladder chain is present, so a contact keybed is all I need??
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers
John

A Moog Source uses the same type of keys, and is 37 notes. But I don’t know where you would find just that keybed, nor do I know whether it will work in the Sigma without some alterations.

Finding a replacement keybed for your Korg Sigma may indeed be a challenge due to its rarity. As for the aftertouch mechanism, without specific technical documentation for the Korg Sigma, it may be challenging to determine exactly how it works. However, if the resistor ladder chain is intact, you may be able to replicate the aftertouch functionality with a compatible keybed or through custom modification.