Korg Trinity compatibility with the triton or triton extreme

I recently factory reset a korg trinity in the process lost all the sounds. I have access to a korg triton in a triton extreme.Can I download the sounds on a floppy disk Out of either one of the tritons and use that to restore the sounds in the trinity?

No. They are completely different architectures and synths. Stolen from another website that says it well ->>>

The Korg Trinity’s main sound block was given the acronym A.C.C.E.S.S. which meant Advanced Control Combined Synthesis System. The ACCESS sound engine was was 24 megabytes of sample based PCM sounds sampled at 48khz which was a big breakthrough at the time. It resulted in a plush and robust sounding sample set.

The TRITON series features the new HI (Hyper Integrated) synthesis system – a further advance in the pursuit of expressive PCM sound that captures every nuance of the individual instrument

Just go to Korg’s website and grab the sound set. https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/software/1/213/3296/ Korg is good with keeping the old stuff still published on their website.

Devon