Looking for the clp 930 part name

I am looking for the name of the part that connects the main board to the keyboard. It is a blue cord and mine snapped but I can’t find any of them and I don’t know the name. Thanks!

Usually it a flat ribbon cable or a wiring harness that connects those. If you can send a photo of the broken piece, we can probably identify it.