Moog Opus 3 repair

Hi! The String Section isn’t working and I think I may have tracked the problem Down to the On/Off switch and was wondering if anyone could show me what the switch circuit should look like. I’ll attach the butcher job I did to mine.

Looling at the highest magnification available, it appears that there are several shorts between pins. Looking at the cluster nine of pins in the center. If you label the bottom row of the top two rows, that appear to be part of some 6-pin package, from left to right as 1, 2 & 3, and the three below those as 4, 5 & 6. It appears that pins 3 and 6 are shorted, as are pins 5 and 6. Without knowing if they are supposed to be that way, or not, that could definitely be the source of your problem. If those shorts aren’t supposed to be there, you can always try separating the contacts using an Exacto knife. Alternatively, you could try to remove all of the solder and start over again being more careful with how much solder you are using.

I tried both ways and it still doesn’t work. the other two switch pins (6 cluster) are shorted together 1-4, 2-5, 3-6 I’m thinking this one would follow suit, it must be something else, such a bummer, I felt like I was close.