Nord Stage Key pivot broken

Hi,
Just bought a few key pivot to fix a broken one on my Nord Stage ex.
Does anyone knows how to replace this part properly? (really don’t want to mess it up)
Thanks in advance

I can’t think of any keyboard repair task that is as trying as this one, I’m sorry to say. That pivot mounts onto a metal rod that typically runs the entire length of the keybed. That rod has to be pulled out enough at one end to insert the new pivot - and of course, the pivots for the other keys will fall out as the rod is removed. Getting that rod out will have you losing your religion. Sometimes pliers and some good yanking will do it, but often it will require a pair of vice grip pliers firmly attached to the rod, and some good hammering onto the vice grips.

My condolences.

I know this is old, but I wanted to share that this option DOES WORK. You guys were out of M-audio key pivots so I ordered some of the Nord green ones. They aren’t exactly the same size so I filed it down and used a heat gun to pull the clip portion out a bit. After a lot of trial and error, I got it working. We’ll see how long or how well it holds, but it really wasn’t all that hard to bang out the shaft using your suggestion and then bang it back in place. The pivots stayed put the whole time. Thanks!