Problem reassembling keyboard case

I’m embarrassed to ask for help but, nevertheless, I’ve disassembled and reassembled my MX 88 case a number of times and, unfortunately, over the last couple of times used the wrong screws . Now (no surprise) I am at a loss to locate screws that will actually screw in and bite. Am I at the point where I’ll have to have the screw holes drilled out or is there another remedy? Thank you.

Sure theres a fix,but more info is needed.You say screws,which are pointed and usually used for wood and plastic.If they are phillips or flathead like a screw but not pointed they fit a nut and are called machine screws. If they are hex, they are called bolts and can have other types of heads,socket/allen, button, security ,etc. Get some more details of the problem and what materials/synth you are having this problem with…Your location would help too.i could just tell you to go to your local Ace hardware,they have a huge aisle of just fasteners,but thats USA…If you don’t have the skills or maybe equipment to do the job,I can handle it for you. I’m in the southeast, Atlanta

Try www.boltdepot.com and www.mcmaster.com.