Repairing a Sequential Circuits Six-Trak

Hey there, I was lucky enough to get a Six-Trak for free from someone. I had to majorly clean this thing up since it was clearly in a very bad garage for a long time. Either way now that I have done that I plugged things in so far I get two-zeroes in the display (Seems good) but no sound comes out and none of the buttons appear to do anything. I have some electronics knowledge but I wonder if anyone has any info to get me started?

Did you find out what was wrong?

Hi there, I was able to find someone who was knowledgeable about this sort of thing who helped my debug things with an oscilloscope and it ended up being the CPU. I replaced the CPU and socketed it as well. Still some strangeness with the keyboard keys but I have been really busy over the last few months but it appears to mostly be dirt.

Where did you find parts? How much did the repairs cost? Overall, do you feel the keyboard is worth fixing?

I got parts here https://anchor-electronics.com. I think the chip itself was $10 or something and I did all the work necessary so it did not so much cost much at all. I think the battery also needed replacing. For the cost it’s pretty low if you do it yourself.