Roland EM-55 OR .sy2 backup file missing

Hello,

I hope you’re well. I own a Roland EM-55 OR (Oriental version) and unfortunately, I made a mistake by installing the standard firmware, which caused me to lose all the original Oriental sounds and styles.

I am desperately looking for the original Oriental system files, especially the file named em55o103.sy2 (the second floppy disk backup). I already have the files from the standard version, as well as the first OR file (em55o103.sy1), but I am missing em55o103.sy2, which is essential to restore my keyboard.

If you have this file or know someone in the community who might be able to share it, I would be extremely grateful. I am only using it to restore my instrument and would not redistribute it.

Thank you very much for any help or advice you can offer!

Best regards,

hello,

this problem also happened with me .

any updates?