Roland Jx8/3 P end caps

Has anybody started making end caps for the Roland JX8P?.. I’m not a wood guy ,so it may not even be possible ,but All my factory stands are cracked out and weighin my options. If it can be confirmed tha the JX3P are the same, then its even more worth while for someone here with wood skills to check…TIA!

yes I have seen one of those up close they are worth it Roland had the right idea designing them. I saw a Kurzweil with the blue end caps made of plastic broken off on both sides? sorry you said the wood is cracking if a search on the web doesn’t prove fruitful a piece of maple of another wood can be used one guy at the school that is his skill but he is having a hard time seeing now. i would look to you tube with the same question because an orbital sander and trace from the existing endcap as a template.

Try asking at Synth Spa, they do custom work.

http://ip-50-62-71-58.ip.secureserver.net/allmakes.html

Am familiar with them,was thinkin if they could be made,they would be made already. All the screw holes are busted out on mine,but that and a couple of bridge rectifiers and its good. It is working right now,.I just want it right to be able to check everything else. Theres a guy on you tube, bradthx, that tears one down and re caps and does rect,s they put out alot of heat ,so JX3P 8P owners check that vid out… the rect’s can be relocated to a nearby heat sink or have mini heat sinks installed to help a bigger value rectifier… Brad is jam up on alot of boards… If anyone has one. I’m lookin for an alesis quadraverb…

Update 5/8/021… I contacted a friend that has a hug stock of plastic drops and his own 6 axis 40in OTT clearance.[ this means damn big] and we are going to look at makin some of the easy to make end caps from certain models, then move on to some of the trickier ones that aren’t bookends. He has full support machinery as well but is not a musician ,its just parts to him, but once programming is set up and proofed, large numbers can be made. Since I have need of both end caps on a JX8P, that and the 3P will be first… JX8P owners: I believe I have figured out a fix for the left side, dealing with the bender and sliders, the right is easy. If you have ideas or input ,for sure chime in…