Roland Keyboard Lube and felt replacement

I purchased a used RS-5 which has several sticky keys. I dissembled the keyboard assembly as I could tell it was a dirty mess inside. I’m cleaning the keys and overall assembly. When I go to re-assemble what lube/grease would y’all recommend I use (and on which portions of the keys)? Is there a replacement felt available from somewhere online? Thanks in advance!

I think that keyboard lube lasts for several months on a keyboard but you should clean your keyboard every day. Wipe the keyboard using a clean, lint-free microfiber cloth lightly dampened with only water.
Don’t use harsh chemicals or cleaning solutions, as these can damage the keyboard.
A keyboard can harbour all sorts of dirt and dust, which can lead to problems with your computer.
The best way to clean a keyboard is to use a clean, lint-free microfiber cloth lightly dampened with only water. Gently wipe down the keys and let the keyboard air dry.
Dust can build up over time and eventually lead to problems with your keyboard. It’s best to clean the keyboard dust regularly to avoid any issues. It is essential to clean the keyboard dust regularly to avoid buildup and maintain optimal keyboard function. Use a soft, dry cloth to clean the dust from the keyboard. Avoid getting the keyboard too wet, as this can damage the electronic components. The dust can get into the crevices of the keyboard and cause problems. You can use a can of compressed air to blow the dust out, or you can use a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment.