Sticky key even after cleaning / regreasing (Korg C3500)

Hi,
I have owned and used my Korg C3500 since the 1980s. Over time some keys have become more and more sticky. It started with the second lowest E-flat. Finally I have gotten around to disassemble the keyboard and cleaned out all the sticky grease and dust with isopropyl swabs. This seems to have worked a treat. However the original problem with the E-flat remains.
I have swapped keys and weights to other positions on the key bed but the issue remains in place. By now I seem to have found the responsible part. The white rubbery “guide” for the front part of the key seems to be about a tenth of a millimeter broader than the ones for the other keys.

I have no idea how this may have come to pass and how to fix it apart from filing of a bit from the inner part of one of the black keys. Has anyone has this or a similar problem before or any suggestions on how to fix it?

Well it seems I fixed it. Maybe the key guid was slightly bent, after pushing down the key and bending it slightly I managed to improve the resistance of the key enought to get it to work well enough. Meanwhile I reassembled the keyboard and it’s working fine.

Hi, I’m glad you were able to fix the sticking key on your C3500!

Could you say more about how you took the key off in the first place? I just got one of these with a several sticky keys, and after opening the case, there did not seem to be an obvious way to get the keys to come off of the key bed. Thanks!