Yamaha Clavinova CVP 705 No Keyboard Sound

Hello. I have a Clavinova CVP 705 that had an issue where certain keys played louder than the rest. I read the issue was likely dust between the rubber pads and the circuit boards that control the keyboard sounds. When I took apart, I did indeed see a lot of dust and cleaned it up. When I put everything back together, I no longer have sound from keyboard. Demos play fine so it’s not a speaker issue. I tired factory reset by holding down the far right key on power up but that wasn’t recognized.

Feels like the keyboard is no longer being recognized. Hoping I didn’t blow something on motherboard or key contact boards. I was very careful and I do know electronics pretty good. Everything got put back together properly so I am stumped and just looking for opinions if anyone has experienced similar issues. Thanks in advance.

Notes playing loud is a known issue with this model - get YAMAHA Service involved and refer them to DMI0064.
This is a Yamaha Warranty issue !!!

Thank you Werner. I have made contact with Yamaha and they have acknowledged the issue. I spoke with the only service rep in our town (Kelowna, BC, Canada) and they won’t check it we qualify without bringing the piano to them which seems ridiculous. I have our Serial #: UCWP01162 and asked him twice if he could check and see if ours falls under the program before I drag it out of our apartment to their shop. Would be nicer if they would come to our location and fix on site or even if I could get Yamaha to send me the kit to repair it and do it myself.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction on this.