Yamaha Motif XF7 Ab and D keys dead

I encountered a problem yesterday with my Motif XF7 the Ab and D Keys from the lower register to the first D key after middle C does not work/ no sound. I tried cleaning the contact boards under the keys to no avail. Also there are two 23 pin connectors connecting the three boards under the keybed I don’t know if they are the problem I tried cleaning them as well however the problem still persist.
Also can you tell me where I purchase the 40 pin connector and the two 23 pin connectors under the keybed?
Please help or provide suggestions

Regards
Glenville

Sorry, you will have to find a qualified tech to diagnose logic problems.
Logic almost always fails due to power supply issues, so you have multiple things happening.

ask at your local music store if they know of a tech who can work on it.

You are looking at a problem connection between the middle and high board under the keys.

Keys are scanned in banks of 6 - every 6th key is a different bank. Since you are missing D and G# from middle to last on low the problem signal is MK21 or MK11. The cable that connects middle board to high board carries those signals and also all the way up. These signals also go the the scanner board from the exact connection point. So the issue is most likely that connection (see attached)