Yamaha v50 change floppy driver

Recently I recovered my Yamaha v50 which had diferents problems with I solved, but the problem is now How to recovered my sounds that I made some time ago and the floppy driver doesn’t run. I bought a new floppy drive Sony MPF920 but I need an interface of 26 to 34 pins.
I live in Argentina and is very difficult to find for example the XS051 adaptor. I think that is not difficult for me develop a adapter if I could know the diagram of conexión of this adapter.
I’ll be very happy if somebody could helps me with these information.
Thank so much.
Rafael

Hi everybody, I tell you that I recently could recovery may old sounds through a new floppy drive Sony. I made an adaptor from 26 to 34 pinouts.
Thanksimage image ![image|320x103]

Nice job there - well done !

Did you find the pinouts… I am doing the same…

Water damaged V50 in the loft for 20 years…
Replaced 42 damaged buttons, Cleaned and re-baked the motherboard, Replaced about 30% of the analog components… it is now alive - Although the Rhythm function is currently permanently on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Now on to the disk drive… I have the service manual so could work it out but if you have the pinout for the replacement, it would be appreciated.

Hi Jonny!
I sugest to find Yamaha V50 group in Facebook. There we shared information about drive, pinout, photos, etc. Tell me if you couldn’t find it.
Rafa