Yamaha W7 boot looping

[Yamaha] [W7] – [Boot looping]

Add tags before posting: brand + model + (optional) fault
e.g., korg, models-korg-m1, no-power
If your model isn’t listed: use models–tbd (e.g., models-korg-tbd) and post the exact model in the pinned “Request a new model tag” thread. We’ll add it and retag.
When your issue is fixed, please mark the reply that solved it (click the ✓ “Solution” on that post).

•Yamaha W7

• When I power the keyboard up it will show the yamaha logo and got to the screen with W7 and “Welcome to W World I am ready” It then reboots and gets to this point again without ever going past. There is an issue with the text at the W7 screen where the W is replaced with a J (See photo below)

• So far I have replaced all the leaking caps that were all over the logic board and the power supply board. I checked around all the leaking caps and there weren’t any damaged vias or broken traces. I also removed all the socketed IC’s and cleaned the contacts in the sockets. All my voltages coming off the power supply board are correct and holding stable the whole time the unit is powered on.

If anyone has any experience with this issue I’d be very grateful for some guidance on what to check next and where to go from here. It’s not an issue to check signals with an oscilloscope if need be I’ve got a portable one I can use. I’ve also got the schematic for this board as well.